The essence of co-packing is to create a product that has a greater value and attractiveness for the consumer in the set, rather than individually - this is the fundamental factor of the success of the action. When combining several products into one commodity unit, it is necessary to take into account the criteria of mutual complementarity or substitutability of goods. For example, for a target audience of mothers with infants up to 6 months, a good supplement to the packaging of diapers will be a sample of baby cream from diaper rash or a pack of wet wipes to cleanse the baby's skin. As a rule, the formed set represents several assortment positions of one brand and visually demonstrates all the benefits of the acquisition.Advantages of ROMART Group co-packing and logistics services:
- Production and warehouse complex - 1500 m2;
- Packaging solutions for any tasks;
- Own fleet of new Mercedes vans;
- Quality control;
- Wide range of packaging equipment and warehouse equipment;
- Huge experience of packing / repackaging diapers and other children's and women's hygiene products;
- Shrink wrapping of promotional products;
- Stickering, supplying products with bar codes and labels.
ROMART Group possesses significant production capacities and offers widely varying packaging solutions, implying such actions as labeling, marking, forming of commodity kits, repacking and shrink packaging of promo-sets.
The vast areas of our warehouse complex make it possible to provide a responsible storage service for our customers, and having our own office and vehicle fleet allows us to implement all the tasks in the shortest possible time to deliver a product that is ready for sale. ROMART Group invites manufacturers, owners of hypermarkets and retail chains to cooperate!