Manuals are designed using various techniques and marketing tools, taking into account a number of strategic factors - the strengths of the channel, the characteristics of the audience, the specifics of the promoted brand, etc. This approach allows you to create the most effective media strategy and develop a marketing plan aimed at achieving the desired results as soon as possible.
The manuals are published under the federal social and educational programs "University of Motherhood" and "Competent parents". Advertising, placed on the pages of this special press, is highly trusted by audience and works productively for the brand image and services promotion.Manuals for expectant mothers and young parents from the publishing group "ROMART" are annually:
All manuals are given by personnel of medical institutions in individual packages with a gift set and have a number of strengths:
- 14 quarterly publications for future and young parents;
- 2,500,000 copies (total circulation);
- Certified projects.
- Geography of distribution, which includes more than 150 cities of Russia;
- Address program with a wide coverage of health facilities and pre-school institutions of the Russian Federation - 800 maternity consulting centers, 400 maternity hospitals, 600 children's polyclinics and 2,000 kindergartens;
- Texts of manuals by leading medical specialists of the country and the I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (Sechenov University);
- Publications are issued under federal social and educational programs "University of Maternity" and "Competent parents";
- Programs are implemented jointly with state and public structures;
- Unique, reliable content, presented in a popular and understandable form;
- Loyalty programs and bonuses;
- The circulation of publications is regularly confirmed by the National Bureau of Printing Audit (ABC);
- The effectiveness of advertising in publications is assessed using a unique research-contest "Advertising Module of the Year."
Being an expert in the field of motherhood, childhood and medical marketing, ROMART Publishing Group has extensive experience in communication with the target audience and is ready to ensure high effectiveness of advertising, placed in specialized publications (manuals) for women's consultations, maternity homes, kindergartens and clinics.